Namaste for all participants of Air Yoga training!
Some information and regulations about training:
This course is for you, If you are:
– A yoga teacher, a fitness instructor or if you are a regular yogi who wants to learn a new specialisation.
Benefits of the course include:
– The right to conduct individual and group classes of air yoga.
– A new profession with employment opportunities.
– A super fun new way to practice yoga.
What you will get:
– An introduction to the discipline, the main (basic) knowledge, skills of air yoga instructor.
– Duration: 3 days, 7 hours a day. Total 21 hours comprised of:
5 hours theory: the methodology of the lesson, safety, how to organize a class, graduation groups involved, the main complexes, the physiological characteristics of the inverted poses. Instructor ratio for classes, pupils and colleagues.
– 14 hours of practice of asanas (basic positions and exercises and their variations),a detailed explanation of the input, execution and exit positions, their repetition, basic mistakes;
warm-up, stretching with hammock support, power exercises with hammouck, balance position , inverted poses, relaxing postures. Skills training and instructor feedback.
– 2 hours- exam.
– “A Training manual” which covers the basic theory, photos of positions and exercises with names. In total 45 pages.
– Please note your spot is only confirmed after a non-refundable deposit of 50% is paid.
– Total cost of the course is 250$.
– Your teacher Yulia Baturina is the official representative of The International School of Air Yoga
Air Yoga Egypt.
To reserve your place please contact us
Follow us on Facebook, be updated with all the news!