Welcome to Air Yoga Teacher Training!
This course is designed for:
– Fitness instructors, yoga teachers or if you have a strong and established practice and want to learn a new specialization.
For you this course means:
-A new profession with employment opportunities.
-The right to conduct individual and group classes of air yoga.
What you will get:
– Practical knowledge of yoga hammock (120 postures, proper technique and structure of building classes. 80%
practice, 20% of theory).
– At the end of basic training each participant will receive a certificate for the course completion and the right to teach in groups and individual programs. The validity of the certificate is 1 year.
Names of participants will be placed on our websites. (www.airyogaegypt.com)
– Discount on Premium Yoga hammocks (with minimum order 5 hammocks ) during the training.
– Right to purchase the following courses with discount.
– Participation in the Championships with the opportunity to win prize!
– The opening of branch under our brand.
-An introduction to the discipline, the main (basic) knowledge and skills for an air yoga instructor.
-Duration: 3 days by 7 hours. Total 21 hour. Of which:
5 hours theory: – the methodology of the lesson, safety, how to organize a class, graduation groups involved, the main complexes, the physiological characteristics of the inverted poses. Image instructor ratio for classes, pupils and colleagues.
14 hours of practice of asanas (basic positions and exercises and their variations),a detailed explanation of the input, execution and exit positions, their repetition, basic mistakes; warm-up, stretching with hammock support, power exercises with hammock, balance position , inverted poses, relaxing postures. Skills training instructor feedback.
– A 2 hours exam.
Also: The participants will receive a “Training manual”, which has the basic theory, photo positions and exercises with names. In total 45 pages.
– We fully own the practical ability to work with yoga hammock system authoring exercises in the book written by the author of the project. Share this practice in its purest form.
It gives full ownership of a hammock, as well as: what is our hammocks, asanas in the air, get tutorials, ask technical components and internalize safety of this unique form of yoga.
Dates: Friday the 29th of September until Sunday the 1st of October 2017(10:00am to 5:30pm)
Times: (Total 21 hours over three days)
Advance registration and 20% deposit (900LE) required to secure your places.
All deposits are non-refundable within one week of the start date of the course… earlier than one week we will refund 80% of the deposit but retain a 20% administration fee.
During the training you can get the hammocks, for this we want to have a prepayment in amount of 50% minimum – from the cost of hammock.
4, El Nady St., Maadi, Cairo, 11431